• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Game GA Seating Question

Double V

Going to the game today with the fam. 1st TCU baseball game for the kiddos and we have GA seats. Are we allowed to bring folding chairs, blankets, etc.? Feel like I have seen all of that stuff out on the grass berms but want to double check. Any other game day tips? Parking, must-have food vendors, fun kids stuff, etc.?

Thanks and GO FROGS!

Frogenstein

I see people bring in chairs and blankets every game but don’t forget the clear bag/ purse policy. As for food the vendors adjacent to the track complex tend to be your best bet. I believe they run a free shuttle from lot 2 but charge around $10 to park there. Parking in the neighborhood starts filling up early so if you don’t want a bit of a hike get there early.

WhatTheFrog

I know all of the season tickets are sold out, but can you typically walk up to the ticket window and buy reserved seats on gameday? Seems I've heard or read that before. The games I see on tv look to have plenty of seats available.

Sebastian S

I know all of the season tickets are sold out, but can you typically walk up to the ticket window and buy reserved seats on gameday? Seems I've heard or read that before. The games I see on tv look to have plenty of seats available.

For the less attractive game, yes you can.

I had extras this weekend for reserve seating and surrendered them to the ticket office, I told them to give it away for free to the next TCU fan that walks up to buy a ticket.

flyfishingfrog

You can also buy GA and easily find a seat in reserved for almost every game

Obviously if you planned for a family of 6 with chairs, etc not so much but 2-4 people that can be mobile can easily find a place

This weekend it was hot enough that people moved into the upper deck under the overhang from everywhere and filled it up pretty well once the game started as a example