• The KillerFrogs

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at #6 Texas Tech - Saturday Game Thread

Pharm Frog

Not sure but I'm not a fan of watching the perfect inner half FB for strike two so you can wave at the low and away change up for strike three on the next pitch.

The Frog approach is has been as transparent as it can be. Until we got to Wade in that inning we were average one swing per plate appearance and only Merrill cut before having two strikes in the count. They obviously want to drive up Gingery's pitch count more so than attacking pitches at this point. I think that all changed for Wade because of the situation.

TCUdirtbag

Hate to strand 3, but they made Gingery work--threw a bunch of pitches and quite a few to first, and Baker and Brown made good contact. We need to drive his count up and chase him to get a win today, IMO.

And 2 innings in 50 minutes.....gonna be a long day.

Armadillo

Traver simply has no control. I think his command is okay. But very little control.

I actually prefer the opposite. But maybe we can get thru 3 or 4

The tv microphone is picking up a couple of the idiots in the crowd there makes me think it would be a miserable experience to be at this game, weather aside
Nice save by Landestoy. The heckler frat boy by the field mike is going to ruin this game for the tv audience.

He is beating the high holy hell out of me. Let's see mindless heckling, Lubbock and assy weather...yep, I'm glad I'm here in the Dallas area