• The KillerFrogs

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at #6 Texas Tech - Resumption of Game 2 - (Sunday, 11 am, no TV)

Punter1

Don't see keeping JW in the 5-hole. Only three players on the team have lower slugging %'s (Franson, Williams, and Ingraham). 40 points lower than Barz. Need to shake something up or Baker will never see anything worth swinging at. And its only gonna get worse when we get to tournament ball. LB may become a complete spectator. Please shake the sophomore slump Josh....I think you are the key. Coming into the season I thought it was gonna be Barz but we're running out of options.
Which makes batting Baker 3rd more logical...so Skoug will protect him. I know that means Skoug won't see much but if rather have Baker see better pitches.

Wade
Brown
Baker
Skoug
Warner
Baez...edit....Barz...i wish Javy Baez.
Watson
Merrill
ML/CW

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
BS on some of the comments. Not sure what Schloss likes in King but leave him in there to give up a lead and five runs is bad game management. Other arms were available and dont worry about the next game when you have a a lead and chance to win the series especially with Howard starting he next game. I would have pulled King when it got to 4-3 and played to win.

TCUdirtbag

BS on some of the comments. Not sure what Schloss likes in King but leave him in there to give up a lead and five runs is bad game management. Other arms were available and dont worry about the next game when you have a a lead and chance to win the series especially with Howard starting he next game. I would have pulled King when it got to 4-3 and played to win.

This reads like you didn't watch or read the PBP.