• The KillerFrogs

bad news

Frog123

I'm sure the name will surface when it's the right time. It's not my place to give names but one of our seniors will miss the bowl game due to injury. It's at a position with depth so we are ok but you have to feel bad for the guy. He is going to miss his final and biggest game. Heres a toast to "injured player" and thanks for always leaving it all on the field. I hope your future is as bright as your time here has been.

Purple4Life

Considering how many injuries Boise seems to be suffering from, this shouldn't make a huge difference if it's legit.

I'd still be more worried about any player being declared academically ineligible.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:37 PM) [snapback]484775[/snapback]
I'm sure the name will surface when it's the right time. It's not my place to give names but one of our seniors will miss the bowl game due to injury. It's at a position with depth so we are ok but you have to feel bad for the guy. He is going to miss his final and biggest game. Heres a toast to "injured player" and thanks for always leaving it all on the field. I hope your future is as bright as your time here has been.

Yikes. A senior, depth. Yeesh. Pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Damn.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:37 PM) [snapback]484775[/snapback]

Believe it when I see it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frog_Fan71 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:41 PM) [snapback]484781[/snapback]
D Wash or Jerry Hughes are those that come to mind based on the phrasing.

I wouldn't say we have depth at those positions. Unlike at RB.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Dec 22 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]484786[/snapback]
I wouldn't say we have depth at those positions. Unlike at RB.

Jimmy Young is also a possibility.

Purple4Life

QUOTE(AEAfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]484787[/snapback]
Jimmy Young is also a possibility.

Young is a junior.

My immediate thoughts were also Turner. But like I said, I'll worry about it when I see an official report. No offense to the threadstarter, but I don't worry myself with rumors.

geno

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:37 PM) [snapback]484775[/snapback]

Don't get it. If you know the name, why not share it? It will obviously come out, and very soon, so what's the big deal about "knowing the name" and keeping it to yourself? Reminds me of elementary school---"I know something about someone, but I'm not going to tell you...yah yah yah."

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Purple4Life @ Dec 22 2009, 02:45 PM) [snapback]484790[/snapback]
Young is a junior.

My immediate thoughts were also Turner. But like I said, I'll worry about it when I see an official report. No offense to the threadstarter, but I don't worry myself with rumors.

My mistake. Had thought he was a senior all season. Oops...

Matthewavp

Newhouse, one of our CB's, or Turner are the only options if you can be believed. Horrible if true but won't have a big impact on the game.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Mateo Grande @ Dec 22 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]484799[/snapback]
Newhouse, one of our CB's, or Turner are the only options if you can be believed. Horrible if true but won't have a big impact on the game.

Christian is also a senior. Could potentially be Richmond as well.

The "always leaving it all on the field" comment seems to suggest Christian to me.

Frog123

you're right geno it's all a game.

It will come out when p decides to make the name public. I don't post the specifics untill I have been given permision to do so. Perhapse thats what keeps me in the know

ftwfrog

The word chicken-S comes to mind. "I know something you don't know, but I'm not going to tell."

I am calling complete BS, but if this is true, why bring it up at all?? Like you said, "It will come out, sooner or later." But you want credit for breaking it here first. High five!! You broke that someone is hurt, but can't say who. What a P!!

desmith03

QUOTE(geno @ Dec 22 2009, 02:45 PM) [snapback]484792[/snapback]
Don't get it. If you know the name, why not share it? It will obviously come out, and very soon, so what's the big deal about "knowing the name" and keeping it to yourself? Reminds me of elementary school---"I know something about someone, but I'm not going to tell you...yah yah yah."

Frog123 is pretty connected with the program, so I'm expecting we'll hear who it is shortly.

HFrog1999

I'm not a fan of these kinds of rumors. Everyone starts trying to play guess the injured player.

It's almost as bad as other popular kf.c games like, "Who's declaring for the draft" and "Where's our defensive end?".

FrogInOhio

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 03:55 PM) [snapback]484804[/snapback]
The word chicken-S comes to mind. "I know something you don't know, but I'm not going to tell."

I am calling complete BS, but if this is true, why bring it up at all?? Like you said, "It will come out, sooner or later." But you want credit for breaking it here first. High five!! You broke that someone is hurt, but can't say who. What a P!!

Bingo.