• The KillerFrogs

Bad Day!

BroncoBlue44

Your defense got exposed, Utah(the most overrated team in the top 25) got waxed. Baylor got waxed. It might not happen tomorrow but Boise St will get their spot back ahead of TCU. .

Young and Horned

Yeah, Oregon was held to 15. Are they exposed? Or are people going to continue to say they are the best offense in the land? I think they will still be the best offense in the nation while TCU will be the #1 defense in the nation again.

We gave up yards and points to a Top 30 team with a Top 30 offense and defense.

You gave up yards and points to an 80th ranked offense in La Tech. And then enough yards and points to a terrible Toledo and Idaho team.

curt3301

Fresno might beat nevada and then they dont have anybody left on their schedule that is worth a damn. We all will see.

FROGDADDY

Your defense got exposed, Utah(the most overrated team in the top 25) got waxed. Baylor got waxed. It might not happen tomorrow but Boise St will get their spot back ahead of TCU. .

Our defense gave up SEVEN 1st downs in the game and about 150 yards into the 4th quarter. That's hardly exposed.

roddog

Banned

if boise passes tcu, i can only hope oregon and auburn win out, because no team with as pathetic as schedule as boise always have should ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, get a shot at a nc game!

BroncoBlue44

Yeah, Oregon was held to 15. Are they exposed? Or are people going to continue to say they are the best offense in the land? I think they will still be the best offense in the nation while TCU will be the #1 defense in the nation again.

We gave up yards and points to a Top 30 team with a Top 30 offense and defense.

You gave up yards and points to an 80th ranked offense in La Tech. And then enough yards and points to a terrible Toledo and Idaho team.

San Diego hasn't been to a bowl since 1989. It's 2010...............do the math.

BroncoBlue44

if boise passes tcu, i can only hope oregon and auburn win out, because no team with as pathetic as schedule as boise always have should ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, get a shot at a nc game!

Your right TCU's schedule was SO much better. Tennessee Tech lost tonight by the way. Is that the win you were hanging your hat on, or was it Baylor.

denverfrog

Just wondering, why you would want to come on our board and say stupid stuff? Realizing (I guess hoping) that you will get the types of responses that you are getting. Are you having a hard time getting any interaction with adults, have really low self esteem or just a frickin moron?

Young and Horned

Baylor hasnt been since Regan was in office. They are going bowling this year too. So what does that mean? Moron

No kidding. Are you Boise fans a bunch of retards?? Who cares what happened in the past 20 years? The only year that matters is this year dip[Deleted]. Boise has been terrible for about 70 years until the past 8 years. Do the math, they suck blue balls.

hornedfrog17

And Boise got exposed for the desperate, classless, first quarter onside kicking clumps of dog spunk that you are. If I hear petersen in all his self righteousness say one more time that e doesn't care about style points, I'm gonna vomit. That onside kick was the most bush league & ridiculous call I've seen out of a program that makes a living out of being ridiculous and bush league.

AEAfrog

No kidding. Are you Boise fans a bunch of retards?? Who cares what happened in the past 20 years? The only year that matters is this year dip[Deleted]. Boise has been terrible for about 70 years until the past 8 years. Do the math, they suck blue balls.

They haven't even been around for 70 years...

82Frog

typical Boise fan. . .

p992072548-4.jpg

p1072917695-4.jpg

BroncoBlue44

And Boise got exposed for the desperate, classless, first quarter onside kicking clumps of dog spunk that you are. If I hear petersen in all his self righteousness say one more time that e doesn't care about style points, I'm gonna vomit. That onside kick was the most bush league & ridiculous call I've seen out of a program that makes a living out of being ridiculous and bush league.

Have you guys noticed that when Patterson talks he sounds like he just got kicked in the balls 3 seconds prior? He's got a very high pitched voice.