• The KillerFrogs

B12 Championship Tickets?

HornyWartyToad

Does the school get an allotment? I looked on Stubhub and the prices for anything decent look pretty outrageous. As it stands now if I had to buy through them I'd probably go end zone seats, but I'm assuming TCU will have an allotment with some more reasonable choices? Anybody know what the plan is?

Big Frog II

Does the school get an allotment? I looked on Stubhub and the prices for anything decent look pretty outrageous. As it stands now if I had to buy through them I'd probably go end zone seats, but I'm assuming TCU will have an allotment with some more reasonable choices? Anybody know what the plan is?
School does get an allotment. The time I went in 2017, we had great seats.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Screenshot_20221113-185633_Email.jpg

Unless you're pretty high up on the priority points list, you're probably better off using stubhub or seatgeek.

HornyWartyToad

Thanks for the info! I've got zip for points, I ditched my football season tickets 2 years after the seating fiasco (thanks CDC, hope you enjoyed watching the cockroaches kick your ass), and gave up my basketball tickets prior to last year because obviously Jamie is never gonna amount to squat. D'oh!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Thanks for the info! I've got zip for points, I ditched my football season tickets 2 years after the seating fiasco (thanks CDC, hope you enjoyed watching the cockroaches kick your ass), and gave up my basketball tickets prior to last year because obviously Jamie is never gonna amount to squat. D'oh!
Seatgeek is the box office for at&t stadium events (thanks jerry jones). They could still have tickets at face value. Not all of their tickets are resell.

EnabledMirror

Anyone have any idea the sections that the TCU allotment is in? Will need to buy a SeatGeek ticket, but want to be close to frogs. I am aware the team is on the South sideline, just want to be sure our seats are there as well.

atofrog

Contributor
Anyone have any idea the sections that the TCU allotment is in? Will need to buy a SeatGeek ticket, but want to be close to frogs. I am aware the team is on the South sideline, just want to be sure our seats are there as well.
I sent @atofrog a message last night asking the same question. No response yet.

Sorry for late reply. Been celebrating great weekend in Austin and just now getting home and caught up. ;)

Yes, we will be home team with allotment on south sideline. Our sections are mid field going into SW corner. For example, 111-121.

Each team receives 7,000 tickets (price $65-$220 each) plus 1,500 more for students ($50) and band. As expected, demand is very high.

TCU students will get an email tomorrow afternoon with details on purchasing student tickets.

Great times for TCU! Thanks for everyone’s support!

Go Frogs!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Sorry for late reply. Been celebrating great weekend in Austin and just now getting home and caught up. ;)

Yes, we will be home team with allotment on south sideline. Our sections are mid field going into SW corner. For example, 111-121.

Each team receives 7,000 tickets (price $65-$220 each) plus 1,500 more for students ($50) and band. As expected, demand is very high.

TCU students will get an email tomorrow afternoon with details on purchasing student tickets.

Go Frogs!
Thanks ato!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Go Frogs!
Is there a way for us geezers to donate tickets to students?

EnabledMirror

Go Frogs!
Awesome. Tickets bought. Go Frogs.