• The KillerFrogs

Awesome analysis of Tulane pitcher accused of using pine tar....

ftwfrog

If you haven't discovered Jomboy on Twitter or YouTube....you gotta follow/subscribe. They do the absolute best sports breakdowns in about 4 mins.

The dude is an absolute insane lip reader and hysterical at the same time. I just love his stuff...

That’s awesome! I love Jomboy! Speaking of Jomboy, and cheating, he’s got a great breakdown of Altuve and his buzzer when he hit a *homerun to walk-off the Yankees in the ALCS.

Zubaz

That’s awesome! I love Jomboy! Speaking of Jomboy, and cheating, he’s got a great breakdown of Altuve and his buzzer when he hit a *homerun to walk-off the Yankees in the ALCS.
I'm fairly sure that Jomboy is the guy that rang the bell on the whole scandal in the first place. Not sure if he was the first one to make the accusation, but if I remember he's where most people heard about it for the first time.

Punter1

I'm fairly sure that Jomboy is the guy that rang the bell on the whole scandal in the first place. Not sure if he was the first one to make the accusation, but if I remember he's where most people heard about it for the first time.

I've seen it (it's aweaome) and it's where I discovered him...Ill find it and post it.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Kinda dewshy of moo state to accuse the dude of cheating when he was chopping them up all game. Just take the beating and move on my guys.
Oh, I think he was doing some baiting to them, which is just fine. He got into their heads. Big time.

Considering the humidity and general thickness of the air down there, I could see why a guy with really, really good stuff would want to pitch at Tulane.

Latest posts