• The KillerFrogs

Average in all facets including…

OICU812

Maybe I’m just too old to understand, but when your QB is clearly going down, and has been twisted and slung around so hard he doesn’t know which end is up, and his instinct is to throw the ball up for grabs with no clue where it’s headed. . . That doesn’t say, to me at least, “This guy is a smart football player.”

bc puckett

Maybe I’m just too old to understand, but when your QB is clearly going down, and has been twisted and slung around so hard he doesn’t know which end is up, and his instinct is to throw the ball up for grabs with no clue where it’s headed. . . That doesn’t say, to me at least, “This guy is a smart football player.”
How observant of you

That game had the worst flow to it I've ever seen. Every time we seemed to gain a little momentum, there was either a TV timeout, an injury timeout, a play review, the refs made a bad call, or we shot ourselves in the foot with a penalty. You could even sense our fans' frustration watching it on TV. The two major injuries cast a pall over the entire atmosphere. When I heard our fans boo when that player get got his leg mangled, I knew there was no way we were going to win. Our fate was sealed at that moment. The worst part about it is that I understood the fans' frustration in that moment. They had no idea it was that serious and it was natural to sense that it was another stall in our momentum.

Last edited:

The Bad Guy

That game had the worst flow to it I've ever seen. Every time we seemed to gain a little momentum, there was either a TV timeout, and injury timeout, a play review, the refs made a bad call, or we shot ourselves in the foot with a penalty. You could even sense our fans' frustration watching it on TV. The two major injuries cast a pall over the entire atmosphere. When I heard our fans boo when that get got his leg mangled, I knew there was no way we were going to win. Our fate was sealed at that moment. The worst part about it is that I understood the fans' frustration in that moment. They had no idea it was that serious and it was natural to sense that it was another stall in our momentum.

That was one of the problems being their live. It seemed like they were faking injuries when we had some positive momentum however obviously we were wrong.

allclearforfrogs

Last season was a fluke, a one hit wonder. We are a mediocre, middle of the road program. The name of the game is to slowly build ourselves into a consistent powerhouse. It won't happen overnight if it does.