• The KillerFrogs

ATTENTION TECH FANS

RR#1

Turd
You mean the 5-7 season? Wow, what an accomplishment! :laugh:

It was a dumb idea to play Tech especially so early in the year. After playing us your team couldn't walk straight for the rest of the season.
laugh.gif

Horny4TCU

It was a dumb idea to play Tech especially so early in the year. After playing us your team couldn't walk straight for the rest of the season.
laugh.gif

All potty humor aside, don't you have a fat girlfriend that you should be servicing right now?

RR#1

Turd
When was the last time that you beat us in baseball?

What's college baseball? Is that like one of those womens sports I have heard about but never actually seen?

Kind of like how OSU likes to brag about their 67 wrestling championships even though no one cares.

Spike

What's college baseball? Is that like one of those womens sports I have heard about but never actually seen?

Kind of like how OSU likes to brag about their 67 wrestling championships even though no one cares.

Love your sig line. What exactly is Tech good at?

SuperToad

laugh.gif

It wasn't dumb. It's called having balls to play compitition. But you wouldn't know much about that after backing out 2 years in a row to play a JUCO :laugh:

Chongo94

You know, since I have connections to both schools, I support both schools. Having said that, I really feel more favor for TCU. I had some bad experiences at both but I've had good experiences at both. I've known athletes at both, with each set being great people and individuals I'm proud to call and know as friends. My leaning favoritism stems from the reality or lack thereof that both fanbases inhabit. And when I say lack there of, I'm referring to Tech here. The fans nowadays have just turned me off tremendously. I'll still support Tech but if TCU and Tech are on at the same time, I'm watching TCU and much more heavily involved in that game.

It truly is amazing to me, having lived back out here for a few years now (sadly), how ignorant the Tech fanbase is. I'm quite certain bc LBK is so remote, it has affected their view of college athletics. When one objectively looks at both athletic programs, TCU's is far and above Tech's, in almost all facets. Football is better for TCU, Basketball is the same, women's bball is a bit better for TCU. TCU is better in baseball. TCU is probably a bit better in track. Tech is better at long distance. Tech is better at softball recently and TCU doesn't have a team to my knowledge. TCU is better at volleyball barely. Until recently TCU was better at tennis, now they're about the same, with Tech having the better year this past season. TCU is a bit better at golf, or was, I don't know how well the teams did this year.

Heck, even Baylor actually has a better overall athletic program than Tech to be quite honest, but you'll never hear a Tech fan out here (unless they are rational) admit that. It's amazing the lack of reality and insight they have into their own program! It's really turned me off, especially bc they trot out the same tried and tired slams of TCU that are just amazingly lame. And what really put the nail in the coffin was Tech backing out of TCU twice and then trying to turn it around and make it look like it was our fault.

For example on their ignorance, I saw one fan write on a Tech message board, "it's hilarious TCU can go undefeated and still not get close to a NC!!" The person is totally oblivious to the fact that Tech CANNOT EVEN GO UNDEFEATED EVER!!! I always point out that even in their best season in 30 years, they don't go undefeated, don't even make it to the conference championship game, don't get to a BCS bowl....and in their best season in 30 years, TCU still finishes above them in the polls haha. They usually get quiet after that.

Sorry for the rant btw...

jake102

Hey Tech fans.... 81-77 What's that from?

Yes, it is from men's basketball. We beat you in men's basketball. That's like getting beat by a high school JV team.

SuperToad

It's a little surprising to see Herpes U. play the venereal disease card. If Raider Rash exists, I'm sure it can be cured, but Purple Herpes is forever....plus 3-4 days in the hospital for that first big outbreak. Gross.

Herpes+TCU=Forever

If we are just gonna make stuff up now, then Texas Tech has a huge gapping vagina...

See! I can make things up too :happy:

KillBilly

Not making anything up...hence the link. Make 'em wrap it bro or your anus will be cratered with painful herpes lesions before your sophomore year. In 2012, Owen Wilson will host the first telethon to find a cure for Purple Herpes. Pray his efforts are successful.

SuperToad

Not making anything up...hence the link. Make 'em wrap it bro or your anus will be cratered with painful herpes lesions before your sophomore year. In 2012, Owen Wilson will host the first telethon to find a cure for Purple Herpes. Pray his efforts are successful.

And pray idiots like you are forced into labor camps till they are mentally stable enough to be a part of normal society.

Oh, and thank link goes to the biggest fraud of a story that was disproven a month later. Turns out a teacher or staff member that was sore at the university told a little lie about two student-athletes. Not seeing how that has to do with a University wide disease like Tech does...

Horny4TCU

http://www.kcbd.com/story/8008184/stds-a-big-problem-on-the-south-plains

I'd rather have one incident at my school over 1 in 4 girls at Tech... And that is a scientific fact. Doctors prove my numbers.

Horny4TCU

It's a little surprising to see Herpes U. play the venereal disease card. If Raider Rash exists, I'm sure it can be cured, but Purple Herpes is forever....plus 3-4 days in the hospital for that first big outbreak. Gross.

Herpes+TCU=Forever

ICING ON THE FRIGGIN CAKE.... TTU's own Health and Science Center expressed concern about the rise in STDs... Good luck with Raider Rash, and apparently the HIV, too.

http://www.ttuhsc.edu/newsevents/2011/march/HIVstd.aspx