• The KillerFrogs

Attendance

Planks

It’s hot

Morning game

Boring opponent

People disappointed in the team after last weeks loss

People left at halftime because it’s a blow out

It’s family weekend so lots of students sat with their family rather than in the student section

Lots of fans standing in the shade of the concourse

It’s the perfect combination for terrible attendance.

So? Why do you live in Va?

I made a decision 40 yrs ago to practice in ftw so I could raise my family here and remain close to TCU. turned down lots of offers to remain here

I played ball at TCU with the guy who sits next to me and he flies in from NYC every home game plus we go to most away games - because we make it a priority

Let me know when it’s a priority for you to attend games in person - then I will give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about your view of what others choose to do
Sounds like somebody forgot their Geritol today. Harrumph!!

I made a decision 40 yrs ago to practice in ftw so I could raise my family here and remain close to TCU. turned down lots of offers to remain here

I played ball at TCU with the guy who sits next to me and he flies in from NYC every home game plus we go to most away games - because we make it a priority

Let me know when it’s a priority for you to attend games in person - then I will give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about your view of what others choose to do

And the award for the biggest dooshnozzle on the board goes tooooooo..........

Who. The. scheiss. Cares?

WIN

Sorry to those that disagree but some of us have made same decision and that is the reason I have a problem with GP calling out fans.

Moose Stuff

One of the biggest piece of [ Finebaum ] answers I’ve ever seen on here. What a scheissing embarrassment. SMH.

And ditto for the couple posters who snuck a like in there. Good grief maniac.

Congrats. You are awarded an entire bag of dick cookies.