• The KillerFrogs

Atmosphere

Moose Stuff

It seems like shtick to me. Coach P, as we have discussed, helped with what you describe as the "best game plan of the season." He handed over his notes, he went to the practices, Coach Kill said that he was being helpful. How do I know that the other coaches weren't left alone? I have eyeballs and it was well reported by the media and discussed thoroughly on this forum. The truth hurts your argument and if you were really honest, you'd readily admit it.
Nothing about what I’ve seen for the last two years, and especially this year, makes me believe GP had anything to do with that win. Maybe he helped with the game plan but I can 100% guarantee you that his absence from the sideline is why it worked.

Jared7

Nothing about what I’ve seen for the last two years, and especially this year, makes me believe GP had anything to do with that win. Maybe he helped with the game plan but I can 100% guarantee you that his absence from the sideline is why it worked.
I can 100% guarantee you that he helped with the game plan - ain't no "maybe" about it..

At one point up by 9 in the 4th I looked at my buddy and said if Gary were still here we'd find a way to lose.

Horny4TCU

Serious question: Were you trash talking? I passed and was passed by easily more than 75 BU fans of all ages and experienced nothing negative
Was I trash talking? Does the Pope poop in the woods?

Yelling, "Go Frogs!" and "Y'all still suck!" and "Even in a down year, we still beat y'all!" and did I mention, "Sucks to Suck."

Horny4TCU

Serious question: Were you trash talking? I passed and was passed by easily more than 75 BU fans of all ages and experienced nothing negative
It's nice being a bigger dude, couple of em stopped to say something, but just gave me the finger and kept walking. "Scoreboard" Might have left my lips for a couple fingers.

Horny4TCU

Do you mind if I ask why?
index.php

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'm gonna keep my obnoxiousness going. If I see a car with a Baylor emblem, I'm rolling down my windows, putting on We Are Champions, and blasting it at max volume.
There were some girls singing that walking out of The Carter last night and when they got to the "we are the Champions of the world" part I yelled out "of baylor."

Dogfrog

Who said Gary should have been on the sideline yeasterday?

Spike

It seems like shtick to me. Coach P, as we have discussed, helped with what you describe as the "best game plan of the season." He handed over his notes, he went to the practices, Coach Kill said that he was being helpful. How do I know that the other coaches weren't left alone? I have eyeballs and it was well reported by the media and discussed thoroughly on this forum. The truth hurts your argument and if you were really honest, you'd readily admit it.

On topic, the atmosphere was fantastic. Kudos to the fans and the students (and the band)! College Football Final gave the team helmet sticker to the whole team and the Horned Frog fanbase! It was the most emotional game of the week and got a lot of national attention!

I suspect GPs problem may be more about the delivery than the message.

Horny4TCU

Now OSU has some tape to break it down. Next week will be interesting to watch.
Morris needs to work on ball protection before OSU. He threw great, but a talented secondary might pick him off, or a good LB will force a fumble when he runs. A lot of his runs had me nervous, just from how he holds the ball. But darn the kid was great yesterday. Protect the ball and OSU is gonna have trouble.