1. The KillerFrogs

Art Briles to be named HC at Missouri State

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by robbroyy, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Always knew there were a lot of meth heads in Missouri. However, I didn’t know they were in charge of a university

2. Only time in college football history where hiring Petrino would be considered a moral upgrade!

Purp, Land Frog, Bonner4Prez and 7 others like this.
  3. Is Jerry Sandusky not available?

Purp, dawg, frog9999 and 5 others like this.
  4. Local reports say it’s Bobby Petrino.

Regardless, does anyone know how to change a username and avatar?

Purp, CryptoMiner, Land Frog and 14 others like this.
  5. We played Missouri State not too long ago in baseball. Too close for comfort. Hide the coeds!

6. Both options are vile. Which is sad for Missouri state because no they aren’t Mizzou but they’re very respected in baseball and basketball. They play in NDSU, SDSU and Northern Iowas conference so football wise you can’t be too upset with them for not being top of the league. They didn’t need to resort to this

7. I wonder if somebody is trying to nuke the hiring decision for Petrino by floating the story that Briles was being hired. It generates a lot of moral outrage and may force them to abandon Petrino.

On the other hand, maybe they are just that desperate to win and really were considering both.

8. Good Lord, Petrino and Briles. Maybe we can bring in Lavar Ball and Baker Mayfield for the most unpleasant group of sports humans ever.

netty2424 likes this.
  9. Briles: The football coach that makes parents think, "Oh, thank God it's only Petrino!"

Purp, FrogCop19, Land Frog and 7 others like this.
  10. I mean Petrino is sleazy, but as far as I know, his only “crime” is sleeping with a bunch of coeds. And it was a good number at Arkansas

11. [​IMG]

nwlafrog, TCURiggs, Land Frog and 7 others like this.
  12. My next door neighbor, while I was growing up, was the President of [Southwest Missouri State] Missouri State. I have been to more games on that campus than I could count. This is terrible news.

13. If I remember correctly, the one in the accident was quality.

frog9999 likes this.
  14. She was a year or two behind me at Aledo. Nothing to write home about at that time but once in college... yep.

ShadowFrog, kidkarr and Chongo94 like this.
  15. Hate to break it to ya, but there's a lot of meth heads EVERYWHERE these days. Taht said, Briles is a choad.