• The KillerFrogs

Are Binoculars OK?

thefrogking

Can someone remind me if there is any rule against bringing in binoculars to the game. I never know where the latest rules lie.
Found out the hard way a few years back that you can’t bring in an umbrella during a rain storm. Even though I have still seen them used by others.

thefrogking

I sit at the very top of the west side so binoculars come in handy. I’ve brought them before but i’ve always kind of tried to not bring attention to them.

COWTOWN FAN

A guy that sat behind me several years ago had some that were actually a flask. Security caught him taking a drink and removed him from the game. They looked like binoculars.

XIIFrog

A guy that sat behind me several years ago had some that were actually a flask. Security caught him taking a drink and removed him from the game. They looked like binoculars.

Rookie move drinking straight from the binoculars. Gotta sneakily mix that in. Then you're just drinking a whiskey scented soda as far as everyone else is concerned.

thefrogking

From there you need a small telescope.
Maybe but I sit in the shade on the 50 yard line in the shade of the camera shack. I wouldn’ t trade seats to be closer to the field with anyone unless they too are in the shade. Shade in September and October is pure gold.

BABYFACE

tumblr_mpl7cjlpvl1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Latest posts