• The KillerFrogs

Apparently...

I've been watching College Football Live and on half a dozen separate occasions during the lead-in I've learned that:

• BYU is leaving the WAC
  • Boise State is leaving the Mountain West to help strengthen the WAC
  • Utah is leaving the WAC to join the Pac 12
Whodathunk?

Army Frog Fan

markey_mark_wtf.gif

10 Key Frog

No one has ever figured out who is in the WAC and who is in the MWC. At least people make an attempt to learn who is in the Big East.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Given Houston Frog's, Lone Frog's, and my posts, this may be the best thread hijacking ever.

And, yeah, Lone Frog, I put a comma after your name there. Deal with it.

Lone Frog

Your response is further evidence that the level of debate on this board is greatly elevated over that which you can find on...say, ShaggyBevo.
I've been to Shaggy Bevo. I've also been to the monkey house at the zoo. I have difficulty separating the two experiences in my memory, given the amount of thrown feces found in either place. Given the level of discourse and erudition apparent on Shaggy Bevo, I can honestly say that's one of the weakest compliments I've ever received. I know you didn't mean it that way, so I accept it in the spirit in which it was given. I just had to point out the obvious. :biggrin:

And of course the level of debate is higher here. We went to TCU.

That said,

DIE!
You know, with that avatar of yours, that was a little disquieting. :tongue:

JurisFrog

Ok feeling much better now. Oxford says the change is only in their internal manual for punctuation in press releases. False alarm.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/oxford-comma-change-sparks-online-uproar/story-e6frfku0-1226085271507