• The KillerFrogs

Anyone park in Lot 3 or 7?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
We used to park for games in Lot 13, but then in 2021 my wife got diagnosed with MS. I moved us to Lot 4 to try and shorten excessive walking for her. An unintended consequence I was not prepared for was the leave time after the game. All the homes near the lot have cars parked on their yard and that slows the exit process down alot. After the CU game it took us 90 minutes to get to University, and it was over an hour after Saturday vs. UT.

We may go back to 13... her medication is working well and she's been exercising like normal. I do see the Lot 3 crowd going a different way than 4 though, and I was curious if their experience was smoother. Was also wondering if anyone had Lot 7 passes and how that has worked out for them?

PurpleBlood87

We used to park for games in Lot 13, but then in 2021 my wife got diagnosed with MS. I moved us to Lot 4 to try and shorten excessive walking for her. An unintended consequence I was not prepared for was the leave time after the game. All the homes near the lot have cars parked on their yard and that slows the exit process down alot. After the CU game it took us 90 minutes to get to University, and it was over an hour after Saturday vs. UT.

We may go back to 13... her medication is working well and she's been exercising like normal. I do see the Lot 3 crowd going a different way than 4 though, and I was curious if their experience was smoother. Was also wondering if anyone had Lot 7 passes and how that has worked out for them?
Just sent you a message.

Double D

Tier 1
Parking garage.

Unfortunately FWPD seems to change the traffic control pattern every season. It's a disaster.

Usually I just hangout for a while and let the traffic clear out.

Bruce Berry

If it matters to you the cool kids are in lot 3

we park in Lot 7...it is a great tailgate spot for us, grassy spot at the corner of Stadium & Bellaire, up hill 5 min. walk out of the stadium to the lot after the games, traffic leaving is not too bad as they open up Stadium Dr. to thru traffic.

PurpleBlood87

Parking garage.

Unfortunately FWPD seems to change the traffic control pattern every season. It's a disaster.

Usually I just hangout for a while and let the traffic clear out.
Last game they signaled me the W Cantey and got out pretty fast headed down towards Paschal then got on Berry and made it to 35 rather easily.

Shorty

Unrelated to parking but your wife should check out the non-profit Meat Fight.

ShreveFrog

If leave access is your priority, Lots 7 and 13 look best. (And lot 13 has shuttle service I think.)
I like to park south of the stadium. I leave going south on University to Granbury to I-20. From there, I-35 is a short freeway drive if you need to go north or south.
When we bring the whole fam damily, I usually drop them off near the stadium and then I go park. You might try that if walking is too much of a pain. You can pick up the wife and kids after the game outside the stadium on Bellaire. (At least I did in the past.)
Hope that helps, 45!