• The KillerFrogs

Any word on Morris?

froginmn

Tried to search through threads but didn't see any mention. Being at the game it wasn't easy to see how bad it looked when it happened and obviously didn't see any replay or hear any recap.

I did take this sad picture. Hope he is OK.

20231007_213924_copy_658x877.jpg

y2kFrog

He was unavailable about 4 weeks last year. Looked to be a similar injury, although if something is torn it will be the end of the year.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I read something earlier from an interview with Morris, saying that he was "afraid" to run because of the injury suffered last year. He further went on to say that he's been "talking to someone" about this fear and how to overcome it.

Now that this has happened twice, I can't imagine how he goes out there and does it again.

allclearforfrogs

Hoover was rocking. Hitting everything deep that he threw and also seemed to spread it out more. He seems ready. He took us on basically 2 touchdown drives (one was not a touchdown due to a drop which was 100% the receivers fault).

Chongo94

Hoover was rocking. Hitting everything deep that he threw and also seemed to spread it out more. He seems ready. He took us on basically 2 touchdown drives (one was not a touchdown due to a drop which was 100% the receivers fault).
Bill Hader Reaction GIF by MOODMAN