• The KillerFrogs

Any TV for Game 2 restart...

PurplePutt

Now I am worried about the 2nd game. My DTV guide shows 206 ESPNHD "College Softball Missouri @ LSU." And the 206 (non HD) ESPN shows "College Baseball TCU @ Tech." Weird????

Now I am worried about the 2nd game. My DTV guide shows 206 ESPNHD "College Softball Missouri @ LSU." And the 206 (non HD) ESPN shows "College Baseball TCU @ Tech." Weird????

I believe LSU/Mizzou played their Sunday game yesterday because of expected weather. At least that's what the play-by-play guy said yesterday as I watched a few minutes of that game after ours was ppd.

Props for adding the non-HD channels to your guide. Comes in handy when the dish goes out.

PurpleBlood87

You think since the cameras are there for the third game they could put it on ESPN3
I believe LSU/Mizzou played their Sunday game yesterday because of expected weather. At least that's what the play-by-play guy said yesterday as I watched a few minutes of that game after ours was ppd.

Props for adding the non-HD channels to your guide. Comes in handy when the dish goes out.

Saw last few innings of that game last night while eating in San Antonio. Pretty good game LSU scored twice in the seventh and left the bases loaded in a 3-2 loss.