• The KillerFrogs

Any Idea of Game Time?

HFrog1999

I didn’t picture the two of you together but I hope you enjoy your trip.

2fcbb9d4bd277d8568663430c6a2ba4e.jpg

JugbandFrog

With the quality of picture, sound, etc, I’ve been a big advocate for just getting rid of the talking heads, and just pumping in the sound of the stadium, announcers, etc...

until then, the only audio feed I listen to is Brian Estridge and Denton. With the Frog app, I have been able to sync it with the tv feed. Viewing experience is 100x better.

James Penny

damn the man!!!

I planned my vacation to fly back Friday night for a Saturday game. Not happy now

Ugghh.. Me too. Was flying in from AZ Friday night to Sunday with one of my kids. A rare dad/kid trip.

Now I'll have to explain to this kid that I love her less because her brothers will still each get to take their trips later this season.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
With the quality of picture, sound, etc, I’ve been a big advocate for just getting rid of the talking heads, and just pumping in the sound of the stadium, announcers, etc...

until then, the only audio feed I listen to is Brian Estridge and Denton. With the Frog app, I have been able to sync it with the tv feed. Viewing experience is 100x better.
How do you sync it?
I am not tech-y.

ShreveFrog

LOL former Oregon coach Mark Helfrich (Alamo Bowl '15) is the color analyst for FS1 for our game vs. SMU.

A game on 9/11. Kinda love this. Especially since I got the day off to travel in.

GO! FROGS!

JugbandFrog

How do you sync it?
I am not tech-y.
Manually. The radio broadcast has a pause feature, so I try to sync the opening kickoff. If you are watching broadcast tv, it works without a hitch, but if you are watching on an app, then it can be some work to keep it synced.

Latest posts