• The KillerFrogs

Another possibility that no one is mentioning

bbell

Oregon AND Auburn tripping up and Boise vs. TCU in the national title game.

I think Auburn loses to Alabama, and Oregon I could see slipping to Arizona/Oregon st.

This would be ultimate BCS panic and send shockwaves through this crappy system. Rubber match with Boise for all the marbles :tongue: Sound good?

Point is there are many games left that can change the landscape.

fanforlife

That would be the fairest. Two teams working on two consecutive undefeated regular seasons surely deserve to be playing for the championship. Let's hope fate agrees.

AEAfrog

It's possible, but realistically you have to hope for Auburn, Oregon, Wisconsin, LSU, Ohio State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, and Michigan State to lose. In other words: no one loss teams.

bbell

It's possible, but realistically you have to hope for Auburn, Oregon, Wisconsin, LSU, Ohio State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, and Michigan State to lose. In other words: no one loss teams.

No way, I don't see how any voter could justify moving any of those current one loss teams above both BSU and TCU.

AEAfrog

No way, I don't see how any voter could justify moving any of those current one loss teams above both BSU and TCU.

Those teams still have some big games ahead of them. We've already seen what a huge difference one week can make and we still have several before all is said and done. Plus, who ever said anything about justification?

Frogo

A one loss AQ team would jump one of us..

Boise St is working on it's 3rd undefeated regular season, and 5th in 7 seasons.

Maybe so. But if it happens, I think there will be at least a small degree of hell to pay this year. Boise and TCU's successes are clearly not flukes nor are they one-year wonders.

kentbell23

UNFORTUNATELY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS ESPN HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. I AM AFRAID TO SAY THAT BOISE HAS A BETTER SHOT AT THAN THE FROGS FOR THAT REASON. ALL OF THEIR GAMES ARE ON ESPN AND ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND EVEN TUESDAY NIGHTS. JUST LIKE HIGH SCHOOL. WHAT DISTRICT IS IDAHO IN? I AM GLAD THEY ARE NOT IN ALEDO'S DISTRICT. THAT WOULD BE EMBARASSING FOR A 4A SCHOOL FROM TEXAS TO BEAT A WAC TEAM.

Latest posts