1. The KillerFrogs

Another 11am game....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by bmoney214, Nov 29, 2020.

1. :):) Two thumbs up for pasilla chiles. Also guajillos.

This year I opted out of smoked turkey and fell back on my personal tradition of homemade chili. I miss the wide selection of dried chiles I had in Guatemala, but made out ok with some powdered varieties. But gonna plant a garden in early spring to raise my own for next year. My own chili and some tamales rojos from Gussie's made this year's T'giving meal a delight.

Oh...and some amzing fruitcake from Corsicana...

BrewingFrog likes this.
  2. #22 SuperBarrFrog, Nov 30, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    I’m in Atlanta so it’s noon for me. I always thought it would be fun to get up Sunday morning and watch NFL. Also I can’t stay up for SNF or MNF here on the east coast since I have to get up at 5:30 or sometimes earlier for work.

3. Move like everyone else is doing. But just for the inconvenience for the West Coasters I’ll consider advocating for 6:00am CST kickoffs.

GoFrog Yourself likes this.
  4. that sounds inconvenient for texans too.

5. You and I are on the opposite ends of the patience scale.

TCURiggs and BrewingFrog like this.
  6. I am cool with the 11am start (9am here). I watch in my jammies, then have the rest of the day left. I do like monday night or thursday night NFL games starting early. That is always better than the 9pm EST start.

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  7. Perhaps but it’s not inconvenient for this particular Texan!

8. Gawd, the markets in Guatemala must have been wonderful! All kinds of produce, dried stuff, spices, herbs...

Putt4Purple likes this.
  9. Mimosas Or Bloody Marys and football sounds good to me!

LisaLT likes this.
  10. They were amazing... I thoroughly loved going to the markets. I miss living there.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  11. I went to a friend's house for Thanksgiving and was helping in the kitchen when, instead of a turkey, she opens up a cryovac package of sliced ham. Oh, so disappointed. So the next day I went to Rudy's bbq and had turkey there. Then I was okay.

BrewingFrog and Eight like this.
  12. Seems like that is something that should be disclosed beforehand. Pretty integral part of thanksgiving.

13. True but dodged it like a [ hundin]

Mark Jones, Dusty Dvorzcek, Kris Budden

bc puckett likes this.
  14. #34 Eight, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    would take beth over mark jones

15. Move to the west coast.

bmoney214 likes this.
  16. The wokeness will be palpable

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.