• The KillerFrogs

Andy Dalton Signs With Bengals

SnoSki

4 years, $5.2 Million per ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Hope he goes in there and surprises many people! Good luck andy!

tcumaniac

hahahaa. congrats to andy... that's so weird... A few months ago I was in a bible study with this guy... now he's signing an NFL contract for millions of dollars.

TCUHornedFrog14

If Andy Dalton ends up being the starter for the Bengals, he could very well be the best value of any NFL quarterback in the league. Bengals got a great deal.

JugbandFrog

I sure feel bad for Andy. I see him as the next David Carr with no options at RB and WR.
Yeah...My only hope is that he doesn't get hurt. After what he went through here at TCU, barring injury, he has the mental toughness to overcome even the Bengal's ineptitude in front office matters.

Young and Horned

I sure feel bad for Andy. I see him as the next David Carr with no options at RB and WR.

You do realize he has one of the best college prospects at WR in the same draft class. Jermaine Gresham is a pretty solid TE as well. Agree, that there is no RB for Andy. Bengals are $40MILLION under cap, you would think they would use that to pick up a decent RB in the next couple of days.

cb09

This is the same origination that will not let C Palmer go for draft picks so yes i worry about Andy. A rookie WR and a 2nd year Te are not very good options with that OL in that division with Pittsburg and Baltimore.