• The KillerFrogs

Andy Dalton - Paid Autograph Signing 6/18 1pm

wamos001

I am not affiliated with the promoter/store whatsoever. Just passing the info along as I am excited to get his autograph on my Rose Bowl helmet. I just figured others may be as well.

INFO TAKEN FROM EMAIL:

ANDY DALTON
In-Store Signing 1pm Saturday June 18th! RIDGMAR MALL, FORT WORTH

ANDY DALTON PRICING

Basic Ticket

Flats and Mini helmets
$39

Premium Ticket
Full Size Helmets,
Jerseys, Balls,
Equipment, ect.
$49

Inscription Ticket
Rose Bowl MVP, ect.
$15

Call Us Today:
TCU's All Time Win Leader

Comes to Gameday Connexion

What an unbelievable year it was for TCU and Andy Dalton! Not only did he set every major TCU career passing record on the way to a perfect 13-0 season, but to top it off, Andy was named the Rose Bowl MVP!

June 18th at 1pm Andy will be at our store in Ridgmar mall signing autographs and greeting his fans!

GAMEDAY WILL HAVE PRODUCT FOR YOU TO GET SIGNED BY ANDY!

If you don't already have the perfect item to get signed by Andy, we can help you out. Whether you're a TCU fan, or a Cincinnati Bengals fan, Gameday has many items available and one that's sure to be right for you. Full-size helmets, mini helmets, footballs, photos and more. Give us a call or ask for details when you stop by the store.

If you don't live in the DFW area or are unable to attend the signing, we can get your item(s) signed for you. Just mail them in or drop them off at any of our 3 stores. We will take special care of your items, and return them to you safely. Give us a call or stop by a store today for details and to reserve your tickets! We have a limited number of autographs that Andy will be signing. Also, don't forget to have any photo or jersey that you get signed by Andy professionally framed by Gameday. We will have "Signing Day" specials on our unbeatable custom framing!

sandiegojack

MUCH cheaper to buy a certified autographed card on eBay. I bought several for under $ 10. they are a little more expensive since the draft.

sdj