• The KillerFrogs

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

tcumaniac

Here's what their university released today.

I particularly enjoyed how their 2014 National Championship (which should have been our National Championship) was the primary theme of most of this video.

Let's beat these darners.

Sebastian S

I think our team wants this more. Almost needs this more.

Coach P won't say it but watch his reaction if we win. He had this game circled for awhile.

Ohio State has nothing to prove, they lose this game and it will be a "good loss" and their chances to get into the playoffs will barely take a hit.

It's all TCU.

This is our stage to showcase our team.

Mean Purple

That's an interesting take on the most well known unique mascot in college football.
Hate to burst your bubble...well, actually, I quite enjoy it... your mascot ranks down below the likes of Aubie, the Georgia Bulldog, Texas Longhorn, a frickin wagon from Oklahoma :D, a farmer from Nebraska and a duck from Oregon. Not to mention the Mich wolverine and that Leprechaun at South Bend.

Bob

Gee, and I thought Texas was the only team supported by a bunch of [watch your language]

Last edited by a moderator:

BankerFrog

Sorry guys, but anyone who thinks this game is either OSU or TCU's Super Bowl is a bit delusional. Its a meaningful game for both teams but it's not the end-all-be-all for either side. Let's just hope for a good game and atmosphere. And a Frog's W of course

4 Oaks Frog

I particularly enjoyed how their 2014 National Championship (which should have been our National Championship) was the primary theme of most of this video.

Don’t watch this scheissing legume video!!!
Watch this one and get sufficiently pissed and hyped...

GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu legumes!
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Justvisiting

I would have loved to have seen Ohio State vs TCU that year. Still believe we'd be national champions, but would have been great.

How cute, another Zero University.

Texas Hold Em eh? Yes I'm sure that's exactly what your Offensive Line will be doing the entire game. (uncalled of course)
Any offensive line coach in the country will tell you the best offensive linemen there are hold every play, they just know how to get away with it