• The KillerFrogs

An Aggie Coworker...

Deep Purple

CDC has often stated that his fundraising generally goes like this: "Gary walks in and tells donors what we need, and then I come in and say 'Thank you!' while taking their checks."
Ross, I appreciate your contribution, but most of the commitments for the stadium rebuild were secured without CGP even being present. I'm positive that having Patterson as our coach was instrumental in those decisions, but that's not the same thing as him personally raising the money. That was mostly on Del Conte, the Chancellor, and a few people in the Frog Club and University Advancement.

Patterson had more than enough other things on his plate to devote his time to fundraising.

Armadillo

Where you at magicfrog?

You're a troll. Yup, I just called you out. You're an idiot. Your co-worker and his dad are as big a [ hundin] as you are. Ask him about atm's baseball program while you're at it.

Where is your co-worker's dad? Where is that big money donor?

murtleneck

Take it easy Armadillo. I heard the same thing from the son of an A&M regent two weeks ago. Probably a result of Gary putting feelers out there to ensure raises for the staff like he almost always does.

Regardless, can't help but say I'm relieved. One last ride for a title with GMFP.

Armadillo

Take it easy Armadillo. I heard the same thing from the son of a A&M regent two weeks. Probably a result of Gary putting feelers out there to ensure raises for the staff like he almost always does.

Regardless, can't help but say I'm relieved. One last ride for a title with GMFP.

Because there's nothing as solid as information as the son of an atm regent. Except for the coworker's big money donor's dad.

Solid info.

Oh, and EXTENDED.

murtleneck

Just keep on bringing it. Please tell me more about regents and co-worker's dads
Just saying there was more smoke than you were aware of or were letting on.

Couldn't care less man. Made sense for Aggies to give it a shot, always thought it would be next to impossible to get Gary to leave at this point. But people make goofy decisions when they get to his age. Happy to see him finish in funkytown.

Last edited: