• The KillerFrogs

Amon Carter Stadium Town Hall Meetings

talor

I have been sitting on the East side for 6 years. Does this mean my seats are going to be taken and giving to a bunch of johnny-come-latelys who are willing to pay $11,000 for my seats? Is TCU going to start doing my girlfriend without even asking as well? Will I have to park next to Fuzzy's out of neccessity instead of out of choice?!

I love the new stadium. All the naysayers can suck it.

Regards,
Talor Ross, Class of 2007, 16 priority points

gdu

I have been sitting on the East side for 6 years. Does this mean my seats are going to be taken and giving to a bunch of johnny-come-latelys who are willing to pay $11,000 for my seats? Is TCU going to start doing my girlfriend without even asking as well? Will I have to park next to Fuzzy's out of neccessity instead of out of choice?!
nobody's gonna pay 11,000 for some east side seats.

Get Your Frogs Up

thanks for posting

No problem. Even though the town hall meetings had been discussed ad naseum, I remember reading that a lot of people wanted to see additional pictures. I figured people may be interested in seeing pictures of what the concourses, east side, new seats and seating charts, and parking will look like once the renovation is complete.