• The KillerFrogs

All I want is a purple TCU hoodie with the Flying T logo.

AddRan Clark

This doesn't seem like a huge demand. I'm back in the far north, where I need a hoodie anytime I go outside for the next several months. I want to get a TCU one. I looked at the bookstore, and hated everything I saw. They were so bland and ugly.

Seriously, what would be hard about a purple hoodie with the Flying T logo on it in white? I'd make one myself if I could. Whatever people say, it's a great logo. I love it so.

I'm just always disappointed in (most) of the TCU merchandise that I see. I feel they could do a better job. But maybe I just have different tastes from most people.

Tom Brown

This doesn't seem like a huge demand. I'm back in the far north, where I need a hoodie anytime I go outside for the next several months. I want to get a TCU one. I looked at the bookstore, and hated everything I saw. They were so bland and ugly.

Seriously, what would be hard about a purple hoodie with the Flying T logo on it in white? I'd make one myself if I could. Whatever people say, it's a great logo. I love it so.

I'm just always disappointed in (most) of the TCU merchandise that I see. I feel they could do a better job. But maybe I just have different tastes from most people.

Do you have a vector image of it yet?

Moose Stuff

Totally agree that most of our merchandise is disappointing.

AddRan Clark

Why do you think that is? Is it Nike's fault? The Athletic Dept? I moved right next to a certain major private university in the Midwest, and they seem to have it figured out. Lots of decent looking stuff. Although they have a much larger demand, I presume.

Tom Brown

If anyone can figure out how to make this happen I am 100% in.

I know how to make it happen, and i know some really talented screen printers.
But in respecting TCU's desire to not sell or profit off of them we'd provide the eps to the screenprinter and the garments and paythem to put the logo on said garments.

Gfrog

I know how to make it happen, and i know some really talented screen printers.
But in respecting TCU's desire to not sell or profit off of them we'd provide the eps to the screenprinter and the garments and paythem to put the logo on said garments.

Well, I'm in. Downside is I'm in Asia. Upside is I'm I'm right across the delta from Shenzhen so I could probably do that here too. Downside is all the smog from Shenzen is a bit aggressive.