• The KillerFrogs

Aggie Football and Chip Kelly?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
2014ShameWeek7-2.png

Gunner

In my lifetime there must have 10 different football coaches fired. I think Folberg was the first I remember. Of course, Bear Bryant left because of Darrell Royal and a sincere whipping at Aggieland, with a bunch of Horn sophomores. They didn't have girls back then.

But they fired the guy from Palestine, Ballard, Sherrill, the ex Green Bay guy, Fran, and a bunch more before that. That place is a pit for coaches, a certain death trap.

westtexfrog

In my lifetime there must have 10 different football coaches fired. I think Folberg was the first I remember. Of course, Bear Bryant left because of Darrell Royal and a sincere whipping at Aggieland, with a bunch of Horn sophomores. They didn't have girls back then.

But they fired the guy from Palestine, Ballard, Sherrill, the ex Green Bay guy, Fran, and a bunch more before that. That place is a pit for coaches, a certain death trap.
Don't forget RC Slocum, who won over 120 games at Aggieland and was winningest coach in SWC....but that wasn't good enough for those bubble blowing Sabre rattling fools. I asked an Aggie friend of mine why they let Slocum go and he responded that he didn't win enough. Well he won and won a lot and ran a clean program. If they hire Kelly, they might do better than they have with Sumlin but they will always be Aggies to me.....a bunch of fools with a boulder on their shoulder.

Frog-in-law1995

Don't forget RC Slocum, who won over 120 games at Aggieland and was winningest coach in SWC....but that wasn't good enough for those bubble blowing Sabre rattling fools. I asked an Aggie friend of mine why they let Slocum go and he responded that he didn't win enough. Well he won and won a lot and ran a clean program. If they hire Kelly, they might do better than they have with Sumlin but they will always be Aggies to me.....a bunch of fools with a boulder on their shoulder.

As a student at A&M in the early 90s and a big fan of RC, let me be the first to say...

Get the darn outta here with that nonsense.