• The KillerFrogs

Aggie attendance smack

Frog79

The handful of Gaggies who manage to get tickets tucked into the outside corner of the upper deck cheap seats can suck on their attendance superiority while being surrounded by 4-5K screaming, wooing TCU fans watching their team get their ass kicked.

FrogSwagSurfin

\
One Horned Frog said:
http://texags.com/forums/8/topics/2629451

Wondering if we had actual fans. Considering our school size I would say we do have actual fans

2015 avg attendance
9. Texas A&M 4,478
10. Florida 3,585
11. TCU 3,500

Just say lets calculate the ratios for both average attendance/total alumni and average attendance/current student body ratios. We are a small school but that is the only substantial measurement of fan support.

*No [ Finebaum ] talking unless everyone of their games where sold out 

Btw, Schloss called out the fans during the pregame show for not showing up March and April. Said regionals are great But wants that many people there all the time. He hinted that people who can't come to all the games need to find people to take their tickets.

HoustonHornedFrog

A lot of Aggies talking about Olsen field north and painting it maroon, etc, but also a number saying that TCU supports baseball and has good crowds.  A few statistics, I would have posted on the texags but I'm not paying them to post.  Anyone that has an account there is welcome to repost there.

Seating capacity
TCU 4500
TAMU 6200

Average attendance (through May 31)
TCU 3672
TAMU 4810

Avg Attendance by % of Seating capacilty
TCU 81.6%
TAMU 78.85%

Avg Attendance by % of undergrad enrollment
TCU 42.47%
TAMU 11.49%

FrogSwagSurfin

HoustonHornedFrog said:
A lot of Aggies talking about Olson field north and painting it maroon, etc, but also a number saying that TCU supports baseball and has good crowds.  A few statistics, I would have posted on the texags but I'm not paying them to post.  Anyone that has an account there is welcome to repost there.

Seating capacity
TCU 4500
TAMU 6200

TCU 3672
TAMU 4810

TCU 81.6%
TAMU 78.85%

TCU 42.47%
TAMU 11.49%

Nice.

HoustonHornedFrog

texas_sicilian said:
I don't know you can pull off such a false sense of arragoance simultaneously coupled with a deep rooted insecurity, but somehow Aggies manage to do it.

As it says on a popular atm t-shirt

If you're not an aggie you can't understand it and if you are you can't explain it

OICU812

HoustonHornedFrog said:
A lot of Aggies talking about Olsen field north and painting it maroon, mauve  etc, but also a number saying that TCU supports baseball and has good crowds.  A few statistics, I would have posted on the texags but I'm not paying them to post.  Anyone that has an account there is welcome to repost there.

Seating capacity
TCU 4500
TAMU 6200

TCU 3672
TAMU 4810

TCU 81.6%
TAMU 78.85%

TCU 42.47%
TAMU 11.49%
FI

TCUMBA

I would love for them to chant TCU15 and make the TCU15 shirts someone suggested. This is TCU's year and I'm glad they want to help us promote the team.

Latest posts