• The KillerFrogs

ADJD and Sonny: Our Fan Base is Absolutely Embarrassed

CountryFrog

I mean, yeah, a little to be honest.

It’s not like KState has done anything new in the last 30 years. The fact that this defense seemed to think they were suddenly an pass heavy offense is horrible. But you’re right, nothing can be said to make this look any better.
The 1st sentence of your second paragraph says it all. Absolutely none of us were surprised by anything KSU did tonight. So it would just be a total lie on top of making everyone still look bad if he went up there saying they were totally shocked by any of it. When nothing you can say will make anything better then you might as well just tell the truth.

guardfrog

Yes well- you’re a real winner. Seen a lot of your schtick. Ignore is a wonderful thing!
Friggin moron says he’s seen a lot of my schtick even though I haven’t posted here in many years. These are the loser fans who make excuses for mediocrity.

BleedNVagina and ”fans” like him happily ignore the poor personnel choices we’ve made at coaching. He sends gifs of Superfrog to his group text after we lose by 30 or more.

see ya at the main, dork.

Chongo94

Friggin moron says he’s seen a lot of my schtick even though I haven’t posted here in many years. These are the loser fans who make excuses for mediocrity.

BleedNVagina and ”fans” like him happily ignore the poor personnel choices we’ve made at coaching. He sends gifs of Superfrog to his group text after we lose by 30 or more.

see ya at the main, dork.
You need to post more often.