• The KillerFrogs

ACS Pictures - Saturday 8/13

stevenkpayne

nice! Did it rain up there after all or were the clouds just teasin folks?

Yep. Rained here at home (Valley Ranch, Irving) about half inch early morning. Over at the campus in Fort Worth, there looked to have been a little as well. Clouds were welcome relief. BTW... campus packed with kids coming to orientation. Great day!

stevenkpayne

All of us in Houston really appreciate your weekly Saturday progression shots. They look great. Awesome stadium in the making.

It is my great pleasure. Least this 53 year old frog can do, considering (in the overall scheme of things) these are wonderful times to share among us Frogs. I know we're all a bit edgy about the conference alignment stuff right now, but the net-net is this... We are very blessed to be Frogs... great things will continue to happen.

stevenkpayne

Is it me, or does the West side middle deck look higher than the NEZ upper deck? It looks uneven.

Yes, it is. I noticed that while at the stadium. When I got home, I actually looked at the image of the architectural rendering (the one looking toward northwest corner), and if you look closely you'll notice that the rendering shows the decks are uneven with west deck slightly higher than NEZ deck. Was a bit surprised.

SuperToad

Yes, it is. I noticed that while at the stadium. When I got home, I actually looked at the image of the architectural rendering (the one looking toward northwest corner), and if you look closely you'll notice that the rendering shows the decks are uneven with west deck slightly higher than NEZ deck. Was a bit surprised.

Why would they do that?? Doesn't make sense