• The KillerFrogs

According to Deion, the CU loss was definitely Briles’ fault

KTown Frog

On a positive note, we get many more years of Deion so the clown show must go on, haha. Maybe we’ll be better prepared defensively next time. Of course, he could very well jump ship in a few years.

tjcoffice

Big deal. These things happen in sports, often. Someone feels slighted because the bog guy did not say hello. Most folks get over it. I expect Shadeur - and Dad - have other coaches and other players - and a afew reporters - on their lists. That's those "receipts" again. They will have a busy couple of years.

Wexahu

We also ran amok on Deions defense too. This was no blowout loss. Colorado still has some tough games ahead as the PAC is very strong this year.
They should fire their D-coordinator. If it weren’t for our terrible QB throwing stupid INTs and missing receivers all day we might have scored 70 on them, even with the great Travis Hunter playing for them. Is it great coaching when you beat a team that has a D2 quality QB by 3 points, or just dumb luck.

I’m being sarcastic of course but this is how stupid these conversations are sometimes. The same people saying we suck are singing Deions praises for beating us by 3. Tell me how that makes sense.

Last edited:

Toad Jones

Unfortunately bad grapes. Butt hurt and a chance to spread bad thoughts. Had nothing to do with the game plan!!!! Young age showing through here.

Toad Jones

They should fire their D-coordinator. If it weren’t for our terrible QB throwing stupid INTs and missing receivers all day we might have scored 70 on them, even with the great Travis Hunter playing gif them. Is it great coaching when you beat a team that has a D2 quality QB by 3 points, or just dumb luck.

I’m being sarcastic of course but this is how stupid these conversations are sometimes. The same people saying we suck are singing Deions praises for beating us by 3. Tell me how that makes

Why o why did we lose to this clown?
Be interesting to see if they maintain the momentum they had against TCU. They were a bit high, while we were playing like....(have at it and fill in the blanks). Damn, this one really hurts. Not necessarily because it was Colorado but because of the attitude, performance and what it meant to the fans, alumni and so forth!

Wexahu

Be interesting to see if they maintain the momentum they had against TCU. They were a bit high, while we were playing like....(have at it and fill in the blanks). Damn, this one really hurts. Not necessarily because it was Colorado but because of the attitude, performance and what it meant to the fans, alumni and so forth!
It did suck.

I think because of the all the circumstances involved in the game, it was important that we got off to a good start, and we didn't. It happens. Colorado probably needed some confidence early on, they got it, and then it started building, and we probably started pressing. And then there are games where a team finds something and the other team for whatever reason just can't find an answer. This is the first time SD is facing some adversity, let's see how they handle it.