• The KillerFrogs

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

frogetaboutit

Northwestern does have a lot of very wealthy alums. With only 35,000 seats they hope to keep their home games from becoming home games for Wisconsin, Illinois, OSU, Michigan, etc. etc. etc.
At least they play these opponents in their home stadium. Much better than us whoring out to Jerry and moving a marquee game to Arlington. I know, I know…, water under the bridge, conference/non-conference game, CDC wanted cash, Gary wanted a one and done - I’m still bitter.

Big Frog II

At least they play these opponents in their home stadium. Much better than us whoring out to Jerry and moving a marquee game to Arlington. I know, I know…, water under the bridge, conference/non-conference game, CDC wanted cash, Gary wanted a one and done - I’m still bitter.
Maybe they play them at home because they are conference games.

ShreveFrog

This sounds like a real bonehead move by Utah (potentially.)

82 Frog Fever

Financially, assuming at least FSU & Clemson move, it looks like that would cost about $4m a year for next 10 yrs.
Travel schedule/cost seems like a negative as well.
I doubt they’d do it, but who knows.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    604 KB · Views: 7

Endless Purple

Unless they know that FSU and Clemson are staying, this seems silly. But to be fair, I don't think it said who was talking about it. It could just be random twitter accounts talking about it.

TCUdirtbag

No truth to this.

Limey Frog

Not that school officials denying realignment rumors ever meant that they're false... In this case they're clearly false because they make no sense at all. The Utes don't need to love the Big 12 to know that it's their best option aside from the two leagues everyone would jump to be in if offered.