• The KillerFrogs

A tale of two coaches/ Dave Cambell's Magazine

frogbyproxy

http://www.texasfoot...ews/view/179124

I know it's almost summer vacation, but let's do a thinking exercise, shall we? I'm going to describe two people – Person A and Person B – and you try to guess who's who. Ready? Here goes.

Person A started off as an assistant coach at smaller schools before eventually landing his first head coaching job at a small, relatively unknown school. Prior to Person A's arrival, the school had hit-and-miss success, but Person A brought winning ways with him. The school had unprecedented success, making Person A one of the hot names in the coaching industry.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The article was posted 5 days ago so it may have been missed.

I read both A and B but got them reversed for my answer. :tongue:

frogbyproxy

Do you think Person A's school will get the Death Penalty? ........yea sure

Media loves to dig up dirt and the NCAA is trying to preserve integrity or at least what is left of it. So will ask a multiple choice question in reference to what you asked.
A. The Death Penalty

B. Walking death penalty like TCU

C. Walking Death above what occurred to TCU

D. Is patted on the back for trying to watch their own program but failing.

E. Nothing happens but a loss of two schollarships and a slap on the hand.

But remember they are already preparing to forfeit games from last year because they are holding off giving out the golden pants awards to the team. They were already in trouble with 5 players being suspended for several games because of Tattoogate. With Tressel resigning because he lied and 50 car investigation I would say there is a fair chance something will happen. Oops Also remember the investigation back around 2002 and the player caught with a $500 handshake. The conference trying to pass the $300 game extra for players means there will be an investigation on players receiving money. Just a few things to look forward to for 2011. :tongue:

FrogAbroad

Uhm... I'll take "D" and a "don't let this happen again or at least until after we can find a less profitable program to grind into the dirt as an example of NCAA integrity."