• The KillerFrogs

A Quick Flyby of the Duquesne Forum

Salfrog

Tier 1
I’d put Dutch’s cheese fries up against anyone’s. These were the late 90’s version FWIW.

Dutch's are good, but there was something about the ones from Daniel's that were better. This was back in the mid to late 80's, then they closed down and at one point became a Planned Parenthood. Go figure.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I have been scanning down the height/weight listings of their players, and they are alarmingly small. There are a couple of punters/kickers who are bigger than some of the linebackers.

Mean Purple

I do not get why Duquense basketball has not been able to gain any traction. Each year they look to turn the corner they don't get it done. I thought Keith Dambrodt was a good hire for them but he has not been able to take them to the next level. They are the Jeff Fisher of the Atlantic 10. Persistent middle of the pack team. Never great, but never bad.
I had honestly never heard of the school until GP mentioned them in his generic response to a media question. He mentioned them and 3 of our usual opponents. Made me wonder if we had a road game in a ghost town in Arizona.

"Shoo Shoo Rah Rah" doesn't sound all that different than "Riff Ram Bah Zoo."

Suggested titles for the ESPN documentary on the ESPN destruction of the Big 12 could be "The Crime of the Century," "Bristol, Connecticut: Evil Lives Here," "Apocalypse WorldWarESPN," "Don't Forget the Canoli," "Too Big to Fail" or maybe just "Sucking up to the Longhorns, Part 11."

I've thought about subscribing to ESPN+ but I don't want to fork over any money to those backstabbers. Is the coverage at all fair or is it just the usual ESECPN blather 24/7?
Shout-out to “Don’t Forget the Cannoli”

Last edited: