• The KillerFrogs

A message from Baker

Fun little hypothetical for anyone who disagrees with me.......

We’re playing A&M in a bowl game. Aggie players run through the back of our drills and Shawn Robinson smokes Daylon Mack with an errant pass.

Do you A) Laugh, and when confronted by the Aggie next to you double down with “it was probably an accident and bedsides, they shouldn’t even have run through there in the first place”.

OR

B) Gasp in horror and immediately tell the Aggie next to you that Shawn is a POS and should be suspended.

?????
C) Our players generally know there would be consequences and it wouldn't happen... but always a chance of a knucklehead or two. Probably why they didn't take the bait from Herr Douchenozzle in Norman.
AND/OR
D Apologize to said aggy and know that SR will be dealt with by LHCGMFP and running stairs or worse next week.

Frog-in-law1995

This isn’t close to Ben Christensen territory, but it’s still pretty [ ricardo-ish ]. Frankly, I don’t care if we have fans who’d approve if Hill did the same. They’d be wrong. There’s a reason other QBs haven’t done this.

This isn’t close to Ben Christensen territory, but it’s still pretty [ ricardo-ish ]. Frankly, I don’t care if we have fans who’d approve if Hill did the same. They’d be wrong. There’s a reason other QBs haven’t done this.

I believe a Tech QB did this at aTm back in the leach days. Forget which one. Launched an "errant" throw into the corps march in. Perhaps that's where assclown picked up the technique

MTfrog5

Surprise surprise. A staff writer from Soonerscoop admitting that he doesn't care about his team acting with class.

Such a fine program they run up there.

Would love for someone in the press box to pull his seat out when he tries to sit down and ask him about class since I guess he has the mind of a five year old when it comes to being funny

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Would love for someone in the press box to pull his seat out when he tries to sit down and ask him about class since I guess he has the mind of a five year old when it comes to being funny
Yeah, probably safe to assume class only matters when he isn't the one being offended. What a terrible human being.

Lone Frog

I think it was Mel Brooks who said "Comedy is what happens to you; tragedy is what happens to me."