• The KillerFrogs

A$M favored tomorrow

GlendarrochFrog

Vegas has A$M as the favorite. Don't like that as I trust those guys. I know that they are setting lines to generate money but a -155 for A$M means they think they are going to win.

Time to bet the house on the frogs?

LezzGetFroggy

I don't think it matters either. I was just pointing out Vegas doesn't thing aggy wins today. Baseball is a cruel game. Lines mean nothing.

Ron Swanson

"Aggy favored"
So Glendarroch Frog, do you have a link to your odds? It seems completely ridiculous that A&M would be favored in this game (we have Howard going and they used their 1 & 2 pitchers on Sunday, plus we are a national seed while A&M was one of the last teams in the tournament, and Vegas had A&M as hands down the worst odds to win it all going into the CWS) and LezzGetFroggy posted a link saying that we are -165.

I'm thinking you misread

f_399

It's almost a given howard will give up some hits early, maybe a run but when he settles down our offense needs to step up.

Janczak did what he had to do against Florida, our offense just didn't back him up.

Bob

Anybody who bets on what 18-20 year olds will do is a dunderbunny (suggested filter for dumbass). Wow, I can say dumbass! Well you are either a dumbass or playing with Daddy's money.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
So Glendarroch Frog, do you have a link to your odds? It seems completely ridiculous that A&M would be favored in this game (we have Howard going and they used their 1 & 2 pitchers on Sunday, plus we are a national seed while A&M was one of the last teams in the tournament, and Vegas had A&M as hands down the worst odds to win it all going into the CWS) and LezzGetFroggy posted a link saying that we are -165.

I'm thinking you misread

They are in the SEC, so there is that...

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
It's almost a given howard will give up some hits early, maybe a run but when he settles down our offense needs to step up.

Wrong.

Calling it now:

Skoug, extra hungry after Sunday's grind, orders 27 K-Burgers made of Prime Grade A Omaha Beef...

which Howard expediently delivers in time for everyone to make 5 PM group prayer and curfew.

uG2T06t.jpg

Last edited: