• The KillerFrogs

911! Where can I get TCU stuff in San Antonio

Dogfrog

Wes, I spend some time in San Antonio, and a few months ago at the Ingram Park Mall which isn't too far west on 410 from where you are. There is a college gear store in there called Texas College Gear and I remember seeing some TCU stuff but I think it was mostly UTSA, UT, etc. I'd definitely call first before wasting a trip over there. Don't even know if the store's still there.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Thanks. I'll check it out

The theme of this trade show is March Madness and there is a guy hanging Wisconsin banners . I can't let that one go

SAFrog

I do not know of any place that has TCU gear. The only place that had TCU gear was Steve and Barry's and they are closed and bankrupt. I buy all of my collecion in FW. Every 5 years I will run into a TCU item. Sorry

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I do not know of any place that has TCU gear. The only place that had TCU gear was Steve and Barry's and they are closed and bankrupt. I buy all of my collecion in FW. Every 5 years I will run into a TCU item. Sorry

Well I reckon Wiscsonsin wins this one. I have a bunch of generic basketball stuff and should have brought the purple with me

FrogAbroad

Buy a couple dozen uhm...thirteen...red roses and arrange them in a vase right smack dab in the middle of the table.

And when people ask "What're THOSE for?" you can just naturally bring TCU into the conversation.

Heckfire, the florist might even have some purple ribbon...

oldscribe

Buy a couple dozen uhm...thirteen...red roses and arrange them in a vase right smack dab in the middle of the table.

And when people ask "What're THOSE for?" you can just naturally bring TCU into the conversation.

Heckfire, the florist might even have some purple ribbon...
Now there is a valid suggestion!