• The KillerFrogs

Portland Frog

Not very disappointed with this first ranking whatsoever.

#BeatTexas

No doubt! 8 is a good place to be. Beating OU who is 5 would only help. It will be interesting to see what happens to ND at the end of the year if they win out. The cynical side tells me there's too many $$ signs and the lack of a 13th data point won't matter.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
No doubt! 8 is a good place to be. Beating OU who is 5 would only help. It will be interesting to see what happens to ND at the end of the year if they win out. The cynical side tells me there's too many $$ signs and the lack of a 13th data point won't matter.

If ND wins out, they are definitely in. No doubt about it. Give that no further thought. They have a strong schedule and the 13th data point does not apply to them.

Chico Dusty

Obviously we need to win out, and I get it’s way to early for all the different scenarios, but we need ND to lose if we have a shot. I don’t trust the commitee enough with them at 11-1 with only lose to GA

AroundWorldFrog

Actually astounded that we are ranked that high. We still have a reasonable shot to make the playoff, but have to take care of business and win out. There's 4 games left +1. Win all 5 and I think we have a darn good chance. More upsets will happen folks.

ShreveFrog

Putting UGA #1 virtually guarantees that the SEC championship game won’t matter too much. They and Bama will both make it...unless one of them loses by 40+

Disagree. I think the committee will view the SEC CC has a de facto playoff game. Loser out with loss of 13th data point.

OU at #5. So if we beat them after beating UT we could be in good shape to make the top 4.

My question is why is the Robert Morris President on this committee?

How much crap do you think Wisconsin fans are having about us being ranked ahead of them. Miami also probably not happy.