• The KillerFrogs

5 star recruit MARCEL BROOKS to play strong Safety

Eight

froglash88

HFrog12

Yea sorry Wyoming but the guy got to campus this week. He is not penciled as the starter without having more than 48 hrs to see GPs playbook or have an official practice. I am sure he will eventually be the SS starter if we have football this year. But yea, he hasn’t just been given the starting role.

Yup you are right Mr HFrog. BROOKS is leaving the National Championship team to be a backup at Tcu.
Wow ! Is HFrog for real ??

The “most dynamic returning defensive player” (according his Head Coach at LSU) is being told by TCU Coaches he will be a backup (according to your cracked logic).

And......just for your information he didn’t just start talking to the team and coaches two days ago. They’ve been talking for a month now and Brooks knows all about the playbook.

And.......the whole reason he left LSU is he wants to play Safety....and he will start at SS at TCU and yes he was told that. Otherwise he would have gone elsewhere.

And.....TCU told him there is a gaping vacancy at Strong Safety where he wants to play.

He ain’t leaving the National Championship team to be a backup at TCU.

Where do we get these Macaroons like HFrog. Good Lord. Seriously is this guy an adult ?

I’d tell the Macaroon to take a lap but not sure he knows what that is. Geez !!

Yea sorry Wyoming but the guy got to campus this week. He is not penciled as the starter without having more than 48 hrs to see GPs playbook or have an official practice. I am sure he will eventually be the SS starter if we have football this year. But yea, he hasn’t just been given the starting role.

HFrog12

Yup you are right Mr HFrog. BROOKS is leaving the National Championship team to be a backup at Tcu.
Wow ! Is HFrog for real ??

The “most dynamic returning defensive player” (according his Head Coach at LSU) is being told by TCU Coaches he will be a backup (according to your cracked logic).

And......just for your information he didn’t just start talking to the team and coaches two days ago. They’ve been talking for a month now and Brooks knows all about the playbook.

And.......the whole reason he left LSU is he wants to play Safety....and he will start at SS at TCU and yes he was told that. Otherwise he would have gone elsewhere.

And.....TCU told him there is a gaping vacancy at Strong Safety where he wants to play.

Where do we get these Macaroons like HFrog. Good Lord. Seriously is this guy an adult ?

My point isn't that he wont start. I never said I thought he would be a backup. I believe full and well that he will start. But GP isn't the kind of guy that just gives people a starting job without having a practice. Nook Bradford and LVZ are pretty talented also and have already given a lot to the team. You said you have heard that he is already the starter. From the folks I have talked to close to the team they believe he will eventually be the starter at SS. Even Jeremy on 247 said coaches are still figuring out where they can put him for the best impact. Marcel Brooks is going to have a huge impact on this team wherever he plays. You said he was penciled in as the starter at SS. My only point was that no one is automatically a starter with GP without having a single full practice. But I am right there with you in that I can't wait to see Washington, Moehrig, and Brooks all back there together eventually!

It’s amazing that some people on here have so little respect, that even a totally positive post about TCU gets crapped on.

too bad for Techster, er, I mean Wyoming Frog.
My point isn't that he wont start. I never said I thought he would be a backup. I believe full and well that he will start. But GP isn't the kind of guy that just gives people a starting job without having a practice. Nook Bradford and LVZ are pretty talented also and have already given a lot to the team. You said you have heard that he is already the starter. From the folks I have talked to close to the team they believe he will eventually be the starter at SS. Even Jeremy on 247 said coaches are still figuring out where they can put him for the best impact. Marcel Brooks is going to have a huge impact on this team wherever he plays. You said he was penciled in as the starter at SS. My only point was that no one is automatically a starter with GP without having a single full practice. But I am right there with you in that I can't wait to see Washington, Moehrig, and Brooks all back there together eventually!
Yeah, put whipped cream on that and suck it, Wyoming!

Moose Stuff

Wow ! Is HFrog for real ?? I'm

Most of what you typed here is wrong.

MoosePoo -

Everyone here on the board knows good and well that you are a shill and irritating promoter of the other website.

What makes you a total farce on this board is that you eat up every single rumor on the other board and then come here on this board pretending your rumors are fact.

Many posters here have asked you to stop because you are making a fool of yourself and irritating posters on this board trying desperately to get posters here to sign up and pay money to the other board. You have even claimed you get a commission if you can trick someone into signing up over there.

And by the way....my info is not rumors like yours is. Now go back to your other board now and happily eat up your rumors over there and leave the adults here alone. Bye now Toots !!

Moose Stuff

MoosePoo -

Everyone here on the board knows good and well that you are a shill and irritating promoter of the other website.

What makes you a total farce on this board is that you eat up every single rumor on the other board and then come here on this board pretending your rumors are fact.

Many posters here have asked you to stop because you are making a fool of yourself and irritating posters on this board trying desperately to get posters here to sign up and pay money to the other board. You have even claimed you get a commission if you can trick someone into signing up over there.

And by the way....my info is not rumors like yours is. Now go back to your other board now and happily eat up your rumors over there and leave the adults here alone. Bye now Toots !!

There are no adults posting on this board. Did your "all caps" key break?