• The KillerFrogs

5 guys burgers

BABYFACE

Waiting for order, but not pleased with cost. I ordered a cheeseburger, regular fries and a coke, 11 friggin bucks. I think I will wait for In & Out Burger for half the cost. at this price, I would rather eat at decent sit down restaurant, not fast food. Hell, I can get a sushi bento box that includes miso soup, salad and green tea at Tokyo Cafe for 11 bucks. The burger amd fries might end up being good, but I will not be back at their current prices.

rM3panno

I thought it was overrated and overpriced. I waited 35 minutes for a burger last Sunday afternoon at 2:00pm. They are making some money but as others have said for this style of burger I prefer In N Out. But given the choice I'll take a Kincaid's, Dutch's, or Fred's over a 5 guys.

BABYFACE

I thought it was good and I will definitely go back.

It was good but 11 bucks for fast food doesn't work me. For me, I would rather eat BBQ, mexican food, or a bento box at Tokyo Cafe for the same price or in most cases at lunch for sit down restaurants, cheaper.

berryfrog95

should be cheaper if you get single meat burger. It's an overall good burger, wish IN 'n Out was coming to Austin....figured it would in a college town.

But don't you think you can duplicate their burger on your home grill for a about 1/4 the cost? I do.

Now on the other hand, I do NOT think I could duplicate the Double Double from In and Out.

Mike Brooks

It was good but 11 bucks for fast food doesn't work me. For me, I would rather eat BBQ, mexican food, or a bento box at Tokyo Cafe for the same price or in most cases at lunch for sit down restaurants, cheaper.

There is one in Panama City Beach. We have a place we visit each August and have gone there one time each visit the last couple years. Agree on the expense but the wife and I split a burger and the 7 year old gets the kid plate. Still, althought the fries rock, 20 bucks to feed three, with half a burger for the adults, is pretty large. Give me Whattaburger. Fries not nearly as good but the dont cost 4 bucks either.

Or Dutch's...

Goodnight

burgers are double meat

Yeah but even the double meat burger at Dutch's, which is also bigger, is still cheaper.

I liked 5 Guys but it was too expensive. $11 is too much. For that price you can go many other places for cheaper.

Latest posts