• The KillerFrogs

5:54 Left in 1st Quarter

Double V

There was a play where the QB faked a couple of pitches/reverse and then threw a little screen to the RB. The D-Line blew it up and I looked like the ball bounced off the Baylor RBs crotch and into the hands of our DE. They called it an incomplete pass and said it hit the ground. Bears QUICKLY ran another play and we never got a good replay on the broadcast. They show anything definitive in the stadium?

It bounced off the ground clearly on replay
I would request that you go back and go through the replay frame by frame. It is an optical illusion. Off the Baylor TE’s face mask as he is falling back. As the ball approaches the ground, watch for the shadow on his left thigh, the Baylor player’s left arm swipes by the ball, basically pushing into his crotch. Watch how the ball rapidly spins when the left arm hits it.

East Coast

Tier 1
I thought the same thing… also that Williams’s catch on the final drive was a first down as he rolled over the baylor player across the line to gain. Two missed calls to go along with the clearly uncatchable PI call against Baylor…. Which doesn’t by the way begin to make up for the stolen game in 2014.
I can understand the bad spot on Savion's catch, but the replay booth was asleep on that play. It should have been reviewed.

Ron Swanson

It bounced off the ground clearly on replay
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I was livid. I don’t know how they didn’t review that. Looked to me like it didn’t hit the ground and I was hoping they would review it and there would be another angle confirming it didn’t.

Double V

Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

I was livid. I don’t know how they didn’t review that. Looked to me like it didn’t hit the ground and I was hoping they would review it and there would be another angle confirming it didn’t.
Only thing that kept me from getting too upset was the way Horton (I think) jumped on it. Wasn't a clear scoop with the hands so much as jumping on it like a fumble.