• The KillerFrogs

4 tickets for sale

4 tIckets for sale. They are in the visitors section.
TCU Vs Baylor. Make an offer. Will be at the game early an will be able to meet you there. When I say early ( 1:30) @ my tailgate.

pinot evil

4 tIckets for sale. They are in the visitors section.
TCU Vs Baylor. Make an offer. Will be at the game early an will be able to meet you there. When I say early ( 1:30) @ my tailgate.

Would you be willing to sell just one ticket and if so, how much?

UnderToad

Fan#54,

Where are you planning to tailgate? I plan to arrive around 2 pm with a trailer, etc and am headed to Lot F . . . a public lot on the N side of Floyd Casey.

Are you needing tickets? My tailgate is touchdown alley directly across georges tent. South endzone. I'm a bear fan. Just throwing that out there so you aren't surprised. Lol

UnderToad

Are you needing tickets? My tailgate is touchdown alley directly across georges tent. South endzone. I'm a bear fan. Just throwing that out there so you aren't surprised. Lol

Thanks for that. No, I have tickets . . . just looking for some TCU company.

I gotcha bud. Best of luck to y'all. Hopefully y'all get to enjoy yourselves and aren't messed with too much. You
Should stop georges tent on the south side of the stadium on dutton for some fun. Plenty of TVs, beer and food. Safe travels TCU fans!

I would sell individual for 45 a piece. They're in R. Those aren't available any longer and the price on the website is 45 for that section. So I'll be fair and do same price.

McFrog23

I have 4 together in section section Q which is 50 yard line, TCU side, Row 55, looking to sell for $30 a ticket, let me know if you are interested

Tcuball3, I realize you probably want to sell these as a whole, but if you are open to selling them individually, I need one and will gladly buy one from you. Let me know. thanks.

mrnicefrog

Tcuball3, I realize you probably want to sell these as a whole, but if you are open to selling them individually, I need one and will gladly buy one from you. Let me know. thanks.
I need one too,so if you can find someone to sell two,let me know and I'll buy the second

Double D

Tier 1
I've got one in Sec T, row 41. Face $45. If you're interested, PM me. I'll meet you outside the stadium before the game.

Bonus: You get to sit next to Double D!

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
guys since 3 of you want them 2 to drizzle, 1 to mcfrog 23 and 1 to mr nice frog, please just send me a personal message or confirm on here that you want yours, I will give you details on where to meet, probably about 6pm in front of the entrance for these, please confirm ASAP that you indeed want yours, thanks!

Mr Uy I'll keep you in mind in case something changes

McFrog23

guys since 3 of you want them 2 to drizzle, 1 to mcfrog 23 and 1 to mr nice frog, please just send me a personal message or confirm on here that you want yours, I will give you details on where to meet, probably about 6pm in front of the entrance for these, please confirm ASAP that you indeed want yours, thanks!

Mr Uy I'll keep you in mind in case something changes
Tcuball3, thanks. McFrog is confirming that I want you. Just tell me where to meet!