• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU transfer Eddie Lampkin commits to Colorado

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU transfer Eddie Lampkin commits to Colorado​

ByDUSHAWN LONDON

TCU transfer Eddie Lampkin Jr. has committed to Colorado. Lampkin is a 6-foot-11, 263 pound big man who spent three seasons at TCU before announcing his commitment to the Buffaloes. Lampkin averaged 6.3 points and 5.9 rebounds in 24 games this season.

Lampkin chose Colorado over a final list of Georgetown, Memphis, Cincinnati, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, and Xavier.

“I’m going to Colorado,” Lampkin told 247sports. “I committed because I love the coach. He called me and told me what I needed to hear. I like their players, I know KJ Simpson, one of my close friends plays on the team and I’ve been able to build a relationship with him and KJ. They’ve been helping me throughout.”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...die-Lampkin-Colorado-TCU-Tad-Boyle-207719019/

JogginFrog

And UConn wasn't in the preseason polls before this season.
Heck, last summer, how many players did KState have on their roster?
Yes, and HCJD has shown he can build a team quickly out of the portal before. That and the Frogs' performance the last two seasons give proof of viability that makes the next build possible. Until TCU works the portal in the off-season, there's no reason to expect to see the Frogs in an early poll. I was mostly pointing out that Colorado as a transfer destination makes sense for more than weed-related reasons.

Eight

Yes, and HCJD has shown he can build a team quickly out of the portal before. That and the Frogs' performance the last two seasons give proof of viability that makes the next build possible. Until TCU works the portal in the off-season, there's no reason to expect to see the Frogs in an early poll. I was mostly pointing out that Colorado as a transfer destination makes sense for more than weed-related reasons.

interesting thing about cu to me is they were returning a 7-footer who started last year along with two other bigs on their roster and then the center recruit plus lampkin

reminded me a bit of ole miss returning a qb, signing the kid who was supposed to sign with miami, as well as the lsu transfer

understand boyle hedging his bets on their returners and competition is good, curious how all parties stay healthy when minutes and touches get divided up