• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes hopeful Quentin Johnston can play against Texas

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU HC Sonny Dykes hopeful Quentin Johnston can play against Texas​

ByJEREMY CLARK

It didn’t take long for Sonny Dykes to get asked the question that’s on many TCU fans’ minds as the Frogs head into Saturday’s battle against No. 18 Texas. In fact, it was the first question asked.

Is there a status for star receiver Quentin Johnston?

Johnston appeared in the first quarter in the No. 4 Frogs 34-24 win over Texas Tech but only played in one series. He returned later in the game as part of the Frogs’ “hands team” on kickoff return.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...s-Quentin-Johnston-Texas-Longhorns-197170410/

Eight

depending on the situation i would like to see on the frogs first offensive play split quentin out by himself to the wide side and:

a) if the corner is up run the go route or

b) if the corner is back run the stop route where the corner is forced to make that tackle in the open field

Frog-in-law1995

depending on the situation i would like to see on the frogs first offensive play split quentin out by himself to the wide side and:

b) if the corner is back run the stop route where the corner is forced to make that tackle in the open field
I’m telling you guys, we just need to keep running that “Barber gets wide open behind the defense” play. It works every time.

HornyWartyToad

I'd like to see us do that on both sides with QJ and Savion, about 20 times a game

dawg

I’m telling you guys, we just need to keep running that “Barber gets wide open behind the defense” play. It works every time.

anchorman-60.gif

CountryFrog

Is Jordan Hudson even 100%? I know he played last week but did miss time with an injury.
Hudson was out there all the way up until that 4th down play in the 3rd quarter where I believe Max got sacked. He came off the field talking with Max and then got chewed out by Malcolm Kelly on the sideline. I'm guessing they were trying to go to him on that play and he ran the wrong route. He didn't go back in the game after that. So I don't think his sitting at the end was injury related.

Last edited: