1. The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU depth chart on interior offensive line

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jun 24, 2020.

1. TCU depth chart on interior offensive line

By Jeremy Clark

I’ve already called my shots for what I think the depth chart will look like at quarterback, running backs, receivers and offensive tackles. Now, it’s time to round out the offensive group with a look at the interior of the Frogs’ offensive line; guards and centers.

Although they must replace Cordel Iwuagwu, the Frogs return some experience on the interior, led by Coy McMillon who started all 12 games at center and guards Quazzel White and Wes Harris. Austin Myers, who can player either guard or tackle, is also an experienced lineman that can play on the interior.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-depth-chart-on-interior-offensive-line-148463082/

2. frogs must get better in the interior offensive line and hopefully harris and lanz can get on the field and contribute

i really like some of the things coy brings to the center position, moves well, he can pull at times, and understands the angles well in the inside run game, but he has to get stronger as he really struggled against big interior defenders.

quite frankly the frogs have to get better here to give the run game a chance to produce and take pressure off max in the passing game

Salfrog likes this.