• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU depth chart at cornerback

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU depth chart at cornerback

By Jeremy Clark

It’s been just over two weeks since TCU players returned to campus. Players starting arriving on campus on June 8 and the team began their first session of voluntary workouts on June 15.

In continuing my predictions on the upcoming depth charts (something I hate doing because you guys hold me to it), it’s now time to take a look at the Frogs’ cornerback unit.

This was a hard hit position with the loss of two seniors; Jeff Gladney and Julius Lewis. All Gladney did was earn Big 12 honors three years and was a recent first round selection by the Minnesota Viking in the 2020 NFL Draft. Lewis battled injuries in his career, but he was solid when he was on the field. He still managed to start 25 games so he wasn’t always on the sideline.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-depth-chart-at-cornerback-148608741/

Mean Purple

JC pointing out that some of these guys have some good experience under their belt.

How 'bout the Startle Telesham fire Muck and just link to JC's stories. Would increase the quality of their sports section. He and Drew would be a good lineup.