• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU commit Derius Davis confirms he will not sign early

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
247 Sports: TCU commit Derius Davis confirms he will not sign early

Jeremy Clark

With prospects all over the nation expected to take advantage of the early signing period which begins on Wednesday, one TCU commit will be delaying his signing. West Feliciana (LA) athlete Derius Davis confirmed to HornedFrogBlitz.com on Tuesday that he will not be signing early and will instead wait until February to sign.

Although he will not sign early, Davis maintains that he is solid to the Frogs. The 5-foot-9, 160-pound playmaker has been committed to the Frogs since late July; choosing the Frogs over Kansas State and Tennessee among others.

Read more at https://247sports.com/Bolt/TCU-commit-Derius-Davis-will-not-sign-early-112477985

froglash88

I don’t get it either Surf. I don’t get the internet flaming, especially when we are all fans of the same school. Weird! Most of the people doing the flaming only wish they could have completed in any sport at the D1 level.

82 Frog Fever

I don’t get it either Surf. I don’t get the internet flaming, especially when we are all fans of the same school. Weird! Most of the people doing the flaming only wish they could have completed in any sport at the D1 level.

The point is he was trying to be a smart ass to everyone that answered his supposed “rhetorical” question.
However, you at least need to be smart before you can be a smart ass.

The point is he was trying to be a smart ass to everyone that answered his supposed “rhetorical” question.
However, you at least need to be smart before you can be a smart ass.

No. Read the thread again. I posted something. The first guy who responds decides it's cool to take a shot at me.

Like most a-holes on this board you get off on jumping down anyone's throat to make yourself feel good. Quit trying to act like there is any other reason. I honestly feel sorry for people like you.

Pharm Frog

No. Read the thread again. I posted something. The first guy who responds decides it's cool to take a shot at me.

I have no idea how responding as I did constitutes a shot at you. I guess my “rhetorical question posted on a fan message board radar” was momentarily defective.

Latest posts