• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks​

Jeremy Clark

12331752.jpg

The start of TCU spring camp is just under two weeks away with practices starting on March 23. The Frogs are looking to bounce back from a disappointing season in 2023.

The roster lost some key players from a year ago but also return a bulk of players with good experience on both sides of the ball.

With camp approaching, HornedFrogBlitz is previewing each player on the roster, in numerical order, and give expectations for each of those players.

Up next on our preview is redshirt freshman offensive lineman Brione Ramsey-Brooks, who will wear No. 50 on offense this season for the Frogs.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/a...layer-preview-brione-ramsey-brooks-228555714/

FrogPreacher

TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks​

Jeremy Clark

12331752.jpg

The start of TCU spring camp is just under two weeks away with practices starting on March 23. The Frogs are looking to bounce back from a disappointing season in 2023.

The roster lost some key players from a year ago but also return a bulk of players with good experience on both sides of the ball.

With camp approaching, HornedFrogBlitz is previewing each player on the roster, in numerical order, and give expectations for each of those players.

Up next on our preview is redshirt freshman offensive lineman Brione Ramsey-Brooks, who will wear No. 50 on offense this season for the Frogs.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/a...layer-preview-brione-ramsey-brooks-228555714/
The article made it sound like he just arrived on campus when he has been with the program for over a year now. I remember people reporting that he had lost weight and was working on conditioning. Let's hope he has continued to do so.

2themax

Hoping the best for this guy.
He has a chance to make everyone happy.
Got my eyes on this one and my fingers crossed.
Stay on that grind young blood.

Palliative Care

Metabolically speaking this process of converting all that extra weight into a body type ready to play does take a while. It is best not to rush the process. I heard people say this is not a health problem. That is not true. The extra tissue he possesses has added extra vasculature which means his heart has to pump harder to adequately circulate his blood. So steady conversion of fat into muscle is best. Pushing too hard would most likely delay his progress. As he gets more lean extra cardiovascular work will be less stressful to the system. Coming here and doing this with our staff was a very good decision by him.

Latest posts