• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Shane Buechele breaks down win over TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Shane Buechele breaks down win over TCU

By Billy Embody

SMU quarterback Shane Buechele met with the media following the Mustangs beating TCU 41-38 in Ft. Worth on Saturday. Here's what the quarterback of the 4-0 Mustangs had to say.

Q: You beat a ranked team on the road, you're 4-0, and you got your personal first win against TCU, what means the most to you?

"Just getting the win. I think it's really important for our program to win this game. It was a thing of ours to just go 1-0 every week so it was important to go 1-0 this week. It was a great team win and personally I'm really excited to get a win against TCU."

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/smu/A...TCU-game-postgame-press-conference-135970184/

Wexahu

He was forced to play too early at UT and then when Herman came in he didn't fit that offense, but the guy has always looked like a decent player to me. One thing he can do is put the ball on the money, always has been able to when given time to throw.

If he wanted to come here and the staff didn't show any interest.....ugh.

Froggish

He was forced to play too early at UT and then when Herman came in he didn't fit that offense, but the guy has always looked like a decent player to me. One thing he can do is put the ball on the money, always has been able to when given time to throw.

If he wanted to come here and the staff didn't show any interest.....ugh.

Forced to play too early. Is there such a thing in CFB when you have QB troubles? As I recall there weren't very many options at UT at the time and they took a gamble on him.......Sounds like the story of another program I familiar with..