• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

Eight

In Sonny I trust. Interesting perspective with blowing the 5* QB recruiting, whatever Kendal is being paid is probably less than the the QB was requesting.

question, if the issue w howard is/was simply a matter of money and that amount is a fairly sizable amount for someone that has thrown all of 4 passes in his college career how did sonny and the frogs blow it?

We hired Sonny and some of you some of you Bitched, he took us to the National championship. Coach Kaz was Added to the staff and some of you Bitched but in every player interviewed he was the first coach mentioned about making them responsible and changing the attitude of the players. Kaz is now everybody's favorite coach Now your latest punching bag is Kendal Briles and if he leads the offense to another Great season he will be your next favorite coach. Trust Sonny to do what is best for the team.

Wexahu

1) That he was wrong to be part of a system that covered up and otherwise minimized sexual assault.
2) That he was wrong to protest the firing of Art Briles after all of those allegations came to light.
For all the sexual assault that was going on down there, I'm not sure anyone was actually convicted of sexual assault, were they?

I don't know what actually happened, but apologizing or admitting wrongdoing for things that happened that didn't really happen the way it's being alleged would not be easy.

JugbandFrog

I have to trust in Dykes. I have to trust in Dykes. I have to trust in Dykes.

Ayyy. Don’t like it, but I have to believe that Dykes is the kind of man that understands this situation and sees that KB is not the immoral ahole many of us believe him to be.